Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Tulips in Winter





Whether worn as a dress or a sweater, Tulips from ArisAris is an adorable choice to brighten any mood.  Tulips is mesh and can be worn without the bolero.  And yay... you get these cute shoes too!  I've had the tights since 2006 and it seems they aren't available anymore but they came from Project Kiwi and interestingly, when I went to see if they happened to still be available, I found that the store is now called Tulip. There are some cute separates there so you might want to check it out.    I did try the outfit with plain tights in both green and pink and the outfit looks great that way too.  
My skin is the last Wow Skins release of the year called Hope.  This is the milk tone but of course other tones are available as well as other makeups.  I'm wearing the natural with the optional lip gloss.  I hope to show all the makeups as well as the Hope shape this week if I can find the time.  It's really a lovely skin, as are all the WoW Skins.  
My hair is Crystal and mesh from Analog Dog.  And yes, as always, the poses were made by me.