Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Bags and More at the Summer Fashion Festival







First let me tell you about this new skin from Step inSide.  I'm wearing Aely which comes in three skin tones.  I'm wearing the normal tone and also the Aely shape.  As always, this skin comes with the cleavage option.  It currently at SYS Project for L99.  You'll also find the lip makeup pack, nine lips shades  that will fit any of the skin tones.  The pack is L99.  
My strapless dress is SAKIDE  Naive Lace.  It's exclusive at The Summer Fashion Festival.  
The texture change (five textures) metallic clutch purse is from Things I Love and the beach bag is Leo - aqua from AsHmOoT.  Both bafs are at the Summer Fashion Festival.  
Additional credits:
Sunglasses - Pure Poison - Silver (modified)
Jewelry - R.A. Crystal