Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009


I had so much fun in this outfit from Bewitched Designs by Wiccan Soujourner. This soon to be released pack called Latex Beachwear is shown here in seagreen and the pack is filled with goodies you will want to check out. Shown first is my favorite way of wearing this outfit. I love the side tie. Should you desire more coverage you have options to choose from, even a system Pareo. Can you believe that not only is the hat included, the sunglasses and snorkel are included too! I had planned to show you the cute little seagreen flats as well as flippers that come with this but I played in the ocean a bit too late and got bitten by a shark. Yes, you can actually be bitten by a shark with the water turning blood red! I actually, wasn't that injured but I didn't want to take the chance of the shark ruining my new favorite bikini.
Availale at //slurl.com/secondlife/Bewitched/180/127/22/
And should you be brave enough to swim in the shark infested waters http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pondi%20Beach/87/88/28/