Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

I am in love with this dress by Donna Flora called Agostina.  It reminds me of the grace of a swan and is perfect for Spring and Summer.    I have shown it here two ways...under the tummy and over.  My tummy slider is at a whopping 70 in both photos and you can see it works well.  To get the raised skirt look you will have to wear your own panties underneath as the ones included are too long. Whatever you do, don't wear the straight skirt.  It won't work with pregnant tummies.  But you really can't see the panties through the skirt when it is raised that high.   I did try the skirt raised to just under the bust and found it was a bit too poofy for my taste but you may find you like it that way when paired with the right pair of dressy pants or leggings.  This dress comes in 6 colors...several with a floral motif on the skirts.  I may just go back and get the red one too.   You will find the dresses straight across from the landing point (behind the outside posters).