Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Style for the Real Woman

 When I first put on this outfit from Amarelo Manga I wasn't sure I was going to like it as it's a different style for me.  But just like everything I've tried from her so far,  I adore it.
The draping of the fabric gives that casual comfortable look  and watching myself walk around in this outfit actually made me feel comfortable. I feels like something made for a real woman when she wants to feel relaxed 
yet ever sexy and stylish.  
The cross halter straps lend to the sexiness...

as well as the bare upper back.
Just the right amount of drape in the pants give this outfit such a realistic look.

One of my favorite design elements 
is the sculpted detail at each lover pant leg.
The silver buckle and adornments are just the right touch to make this one of your favorites.