Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Coffee = Art




I adore everything about this mesh dress designed by
 Ever Courtois of EVER AN' ANGEL as well as the meaning behind it.  I'm sure she won't mine me quoting her.
"I miss shopping in New England. Wandering In quaint little towns where you could find one-of-a-kind artisan items, with cute little elements like screened coffee mugs and birds and bugs...whatever struck a cord in the artist at the time.
They were designs you wont find anywhere else.  Granted, on an artist's budget, it was usually just window shopping, save a dress maybe once a year if I was good ;) 
Still,  the best part, was the coffee shops, and the stores that let you meander around in them while you sipped your brew of choice.
For that association and so much more, coffee to me does indeed = art.  This dress was inspired by these memories and thoughts.  I hope you love the results of my last several pots of coffee and wear it in good health.  If you're lucky enough to be spending late Summer in New England, wont you whisper a hello over your coffee for me?"  Ever Courtois
Coffee = Art is shown in Espresso but also comes in Hazelnut, Mocha, French Vanilla, Aubergine, Green Mountain and Teaberry.  I think you will love Coffee = Art as much as I do.
Poses are made by me and found at OVATION.   Custom pose requests accepted.