Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pixelites and PixyStix




Cheetah Bewbie Top in Teal is from 
! P I X E L I T E S  I N C.   The top does come with sheer gloves.  I sort'a overlooked them when I was styling but they add a nice touch. Applier included.
The Revolution Flare jeans are also from 
! P I X E L I T E S.  These belted mesh jeans come in six colors: black, dark blue, grey wash, tan wash, wash blue and white wash.  I'm wearing the wash blue.  

My skin is Gabriella in Sugar from PixyStix.  Options included are blond, brown and ginger brows with and without cleavage.  Tango applier is included as well as well as a great skull skin which I hope to post soon.  You'll find this version of Gabriella this month at SYS Project.  


Jewelry from Mandala and Ever An' Angel.
Hair from Amacci.