Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Hayden - Love Story






Hayden from PixyStix is such a pretty skin.  If you're a fan of adding your own brows or the decorative ones, this version of Hayden, silver and gold, on sale at SYS Project, is for you.  I just added brows I happened to have from LAQ and they worked perfectly.  Cleavage and abs options. Appliers available.

My outfit is Love Story from Indyra.  The striped T-back tank is so cute and the pants have just the right amount of sheen for a realistic and interesting look.  The set also has cuffs which I'm wearing.  I  love it that when you buy Love Story you get all the colors!  They are Chocolat (worn), Chat Noir, steam Engine, French Grey and London Fog.  Oh, and you get scarves in all the colors too! 

Necklace - MIEL
Shoes - Candy Metal
Hair - Analog Dog