Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Defender of the Gate





I adore everything about this divine little mesh dress from INDYRA.  Cyprian Caftan textures and colors are beautifully flattering with a plunge neckline revealing the included bra and the string tie accenting a low cut back.  Best of all, Cyprian is HUD controlled allowing you to wear any of the colors: Relic, Cobalt, Jade, Noir or Poppy.  I'm so glad as I could never have chosen just one. The jewelry in the panel above is included.  

My skin is Norah from WoW Skins exclusive to The Singer Icon Fair which opened November 11th.  I'm wearing the Norah shape but I did slim the body a bit however, the face shape is the same.  Skin tones are tan, which I'm wearing, pale, bronze and dark.  Appliers available.  This is just one of the six makeup styles. Look for those in a post to follow.

Jewelry (third photo) is included along with the dress.  I somehow overlooked it until the photos were done.  I guess I just got excited about the dress, but the necklace is a great addition.    

Jewelry (top photo) is gold and rubies - The Massimo Collection from Jewelry by Jake. Other gems choices available.

Last but not least, the gate featured is Defender of the Gate from 0 StoraxTree. There's actually a dog and cat positioned at the bottom of the open gate.  It's the cutest thing and HUD controlled for size. (There are no poses in the gate, the pose is my own creation.)