Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CEARA – STEP INSIDE


CEARA – STEP INSIDE

My apology if this becomes a repost.  I accidentally deleted it and trying to recover it. I hope it does not re-syndicate... holding my breath.
 My aplogies if this is a report.... I accidentally deleted it and trying to restore a post for the first time.

This is the latest skin from Step inSide that I mentioned a few days ago but here;s a closer look.  As you can see, Ceara comes with a freckle tattoo layer.
There are four skin tones.  This one is "Normal"


  • 12 eyeshadows (tattoo)
  • 3 eyeliners (tatoo)
  • 9 lips shades (tattoo)
  • brow shape
  • Skins with 4 brow shades.
  • Skins with and without cleavage
  • 5 blush (tattoo) as seen below




The close up pics are my own shape but this pic shows the Ceara shape.