Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Morea Style





Okay, so this outfit from Morea Style isn't exactly new but it's new for me and I like it so much that I decided to blog it.
I purchased it before Christmas as I needed a certain neckline for a different outfit and just recently tried this whole outfit on... and I love it.  I always get compliments when I wear white in RL and I guess I kind of like it here too.  The outfit includes a version that covers the midriff and also includes the hairband.  
I did pop into the mainstore and saw there is a huge sale this month with so many things at 50% off and worth checking out.  But this outfit called Guen is only found HERE ON MARKETPLACE.  My boots are from DeLa and my hair is Luna from Magika.  My skin is the new Eliza in the light tone from Mirror's Enigma.