Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Aphrodite Rising






Aphrodite  is the newest skin from Evian Egoisme and the first in the line of Goddess skins. I'm wearing the pale tone with one of the blush options called Night Out.  
The pack includes two cleavage option versions, blonde, brunette and dark brow options as well as a no brow option.  There are 26 makeups, 6 eyes, hairbase, brow shape, teeth add on and Lola's Tango applier.  There's an Aphrodite shape as well as blonde, brown red, black/white, rainbow Lorena hair packs.  I'm not wearing the hair or the shape as I've been so busy so busy and the pack is so full I overlooked them.  But I'm sure you'll be seeing them along with this skin in my upcoming posts as it's a gorgeous skin, no matter which tone you choose.  

The dress is Drusilla from Sweet Lies.  It comes with a necklace, bracelet, anklet and diadem. The set is a Promo for only L59.
  You can find this mesh dress on Marketplace.