Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Egoisme & Madrid Solo Limited Editions




This lip makeup from Madrid Solo works wonderfully well with this new Sundress from  Egoisme.
The Madrid Solo Makep is Accent - The Golds LIMITED EDITION.  The pack has 10 styles and as always it's a fabulous set.  Get it  before it's completely sold out.


This is the mesh sundress from Egoisme and I love it in this vibrant peacock-like feather motif called Psychodelic Multi.  Should you prefer more subtle shades there rae plenty to choose from.


From time to time, more likely than not, I have computer trouble and this time I had issues rezzing and even more problems with warped feet and  shoes. So ... when you see photos with my feet cropped  or me wading in a pond ... you know why!  At least you can see how beautifully vibrant the colors are.  

Here's all the great colors and textures this fantastic sundress comes in.  You know by now that aqua, turquoise and baby blue are my favorite colors and there are several here to chose from.  I think I just might have to go buy the one to coordinate with the Madrid Solo  Makeup below.  Actually, I really want the bright pink dress too. 


Makeup is Madrid Solo LIMITED EDITION Metropolis.  Full face tattoo with lip only and upper only options.
Another MUST HAVE to get while you can.